Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Brilliant.

Holidays are great.
There is almost nothing more exciting than going to sleep with absolutley no plans for the next day.
Ah.
Tonight I watched HP.
It was brilliant. (hence title)
Although I do get scared whilst watching it.
Thats not good.
I am happy voldermort is dead.

Guttered x 1000 that im not at Get Smart.
Sydney on Friday though.
Yus.
I reckon I will know instantly when I land if it feels right or not.

I fail at gym workouts.

I am happy.
Sleep time it is.


PS, Im a sucker for Rupert Grint.
Hahaha not really.
But Im sure hes a really cool ginger.

God is increds.
I hate abreviation.

Feel the need to express my love. Anna Brasz is truley amazing. She has so much capacity. See what i did there..
She inspires me.
Same with Tonks.
Producing, funtimes.
But actually. Im so excited.
Im excited for the future.
Life is good.

Chill out in the Jungle.
He.

No comments:

Post a Comment